Saturday, January 8, 2011

Trying to connect to my C3.Failure.

Turning on the bluetooth devices on the C3 and the iPad, i see that they can detect each other.
But the C3 complains that the iPad has no application to service the active link. Seems that the iPad is only meant to connect via bluetooth to other apple products such as the IPOD and the IPHONE!

This might force me someday to jailbreak my own IPAD.I own the hardware, and if Apple insists on a vendor locked-in closed captive customer system, I will really do so.

Or I might buy the Samsung Glaxy tablet, except that I may suffer from insufficient funds!

Jan. 19. trying again, the iPad now displays Now Discoverable for a long time! even if my C3-00 shows it is paired with the iPad. Very disappointed again. I wanted to transfer photos from my C3 to the iPAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment