Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ipad saves me from buying a portable electronic piano.

Last December I passsed by an appliance store in Trinoma, and I was impressed by the low prices (less than 10,000 pesos of a Casio portable piano. When you dont even know how to play the piano, carrying a portale piano (or music keyboards) does not have appeal, unless you want to show off silly that you have it!

Browsing the iPAD store , I was lucky to find free piano software name appropriately "Piano Free". When I presented it to my niece, she immediately liked it so much.

I will have to spend more time with this eMusic software for iPAD before I give a more critical review. Buying an IPAD may be the best decision one can make, and it can be helped by people or organizations offering free software or by Apple opening up the SDK to developers, especially Python programmers, and offering IDEs.

There are other free piano softwares, and I suggest to try out the free ones first so to get the feel. But most softwares for the iPad are cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment