Sunday, December 26, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

December 27, 2010- Cheers this holiday season! I bought an IPAD yesterday at Megamall. My hope is to be more productive with it and this blog is to prevent turning the IPAD into an expensive toy, eating precious resources (money) but to assist in getting out the most of this innovative product from Apple
for education(our academic work) and extra curricular work when we finally retire (consultation on solutions to statistical, mathematical, engineering problems).

So stay tuned! We shall show why buying the IPAD , and using the IPAD may be the best decision I and you have ever made! This blog is a perfect addition to our current "Me and my Nokia C3", "Me and my Samsung ES30" technical product blogs!


Let us not dwell too much on the hardware limitations of the IPAD. It has no camera and has no no standard USB ports.Everything must be done through WIFI, bluetooth or G3 communications.

Let us welcome the New Year with inner hope that one can achieve his/her creative potential and be happy with the things which really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment